I'm an audio engineer born in 1992. Despite my young age i have over 15 years experience with music and sound. I gratuated from PKKY Outokumpu, program of Sound Production, with full grades in 2015.
In my work, i value customer service the most. Pleasant, comfortable atmosphere and effectiveness are a couple things i'm always trying to maintain. I dont restrict myself by creating rules or dogmas that could limit my work. I do everything to serve the end product.
I have a wide experience in music and audio. I can provide my customer an effortless, yet very efficient recording session and high quality post production; mixing and mastering. I'm also capable of helping you out with the production side of things. Ask for a quote, no matter if your needs constist of just a small audio tweak, a large production from start to end or even acoustic planning for your studio-/rehearsal space!
What I offer:
- Mastering: high quality mastering for digital and physical audio formats, such as vinyl, CD, stream or cassette.
- Mixing: singles and albums, music or other audio.
- Recording: anything from single channel voice recording to larger band sessions.
I work mostly from my home studio space which is located in Iidesranta, right by the Tampere city centre. The equipment selection constists of things i've aquired trough a very long time like Amphion three way speaker system, a few carefully thought out mastering prosessors and a wide array of quality microphones and preamps. In my work, i use standard pro audio software alongside of analogue equipment.
For a larger recording session there's multiple professional studios around Finland at my disposal at very reasonable rates. Please ask for more info!
Mixing and mastering
Mixing and mastering
Recording, mixing and mastering
Location recording, mixing, mastering.
Singles (1-2 songs):
45€ + VAT per song
EP's (3 -6 songs):
40€ + VAT per song
Albums (7 songs or more):
35€ + VAT per song
This pricing is for songs under six minutes long. For longer tracks, please ask!
Mastering for vinyl: 5 € + VAT extra per song aside regular mastering
DDP-file set: 25€ + VAT
Stem-mastering, alternative versions(instrumentals)/edits etc.: + 5 € + VAT per stem/edit/version
Mixing is always tailored to suit your needs! How many tracks and songs are there? Have you done the recording in home or in a studio? Do you need editing or tuning? What is your budget?
Sometimes we polish a single very carefully for several days. Sometimes the budget is tight and we need to mix an EP in a day. That's all OK and i approach every project in a mindset to make the most out of it.
Typical album takes me 3-5 days to mix.
Ask for a quote!
I mostly do recording work in other professional studios but my space is suited to do some smaller work on some projects - such as vocal recording.
Sound post-production or acoustical planning: ask for a quote!
40€ + VAT per hour.
- Finished mix as a wav- or aiff-file.
- Keep original sample rate and bit depth. Don't down- or upsample, please.
- If you're using master limiting or heavy processing on master buss to raise level, I recommend taking those off.
- Double check the files for errors before sending.
- You can add the song info into the text field: for example song and artist names. If you want some metadata (not mandatory) on your files, please add the info too. You can deliver your invoicing details here too.
- Tracks as wav- or aiff-files.
- Keep the original sample rate and bit depth.
- Please name the tracks descriptively. Add track numbers if possible.
- Every track should have the same starting point. For example, if the vocal starts at 00:34, then the vocal track should have 34sec of silence/empty space in the beginning.
- Double check the tracks before sending and make sure they sync correctly. Compress the folder to a zip- or a rar-file.
- You can also send me Pro Tools sessions. Ask!
Iidesranta, Tampere 33100
(Ask for the visiting- or postal address)
+358 50 406 2535 (Call, whatsapp, text message)